8 Fundamental Differences between inneractive and Mobile Ad Networks
By now, both advertisers and developers realize the potential in mobile advertising. It just makes sense. Why spend your marketing or advertising budget on a billboard or newspaper ad that will be seen by people who are far from your target audience, when you can reach the people that truly interest you on a device that is always on and with them? The latest statistics show that the mobile advertising space is absolutely exploding and shows no signs of slowing down.
This popularity means a few things. It means more options for developers to monetize, it means more inventory for advertisers to promote, and it means a whole lot of competition. While competition is generally a positive thing because it brings prices down and quality up, another consequence of the over saturated mobile advertising space is confusion.
Developers looking to monetize their apps using ads are presented with so many different options, it is ridiculous. What ends up happening is one of two possibilities. Either developers are tooÂ overwhelmedÂ by all the pitches being thrown their way and decide to forget any plan to monetize, or they choose an option that is not necessarily the right one for their needs.
Of course, there is the minority of developers that know what to look for, but most know how to develop and are less familiar with the advertising landscape.
While ad networks are a dime a dozen, inneractive works to ensure that the developer, who we see as our partner, has his or her needs as top priority and we differentiate ourselves from the standard ad network in many ways. To avoid confusion, we thought we would give a clear overview of how we differ from ad networks and offer developers additional value on all fronts:
- Quantity: As I mentioned, the mobile advertising industry can be quite confusing and that is the reason we decided to write this post. The truth is, there really is no comparing inneractive to mobile ad networks, since the two are completely different in every way. inneractive does not compete with ad networks, the ad networks work with us and are integrated into our cross-platform SDK. When you sign up with an ad network, you get an ad network. When you sign up with inneractive, you get that same ad network and over 70 others. There is no need to choose here. With innneractive, you get the unique opportunity to benefit from the best of both worlds.
- Zoom in: With inneractive, you are not just throwing ads into mobile apps hoping the user will click. Our ads are highly targeted using a sophisticated tool we have developed in house to help developers maximize revenue. How does it work? If a user is playing a competitive game on their iPhone, we understand that they do not want to be interrupted by an ad for a diet pill. If however, the game the person is playing is a sports game, the chances of them clicking on a sports ad in between levels is significantly increased. We target users based on app category, location, and many other variables in order to ensure that your bottom line figure is as high as possible.
- Ad Placement: If you are the average mobile developer, you know how to make apps, and chances are you are less of an expert on where to place ads in order to increase clicks. That is why our developers benefit from our in-house advertising experts who have years of experience maximizing advertising campaigns both on the Web and mobile. Once a developer takes a few minutes to integrate our SDK, we offer them our personalized ad placement strategy that was formulated over years of learning what works best. It is for this reason that we offer the highest CTR in the mobile advertising market. More on that later.
- QA: If you have worked with ad networks in the past, you have most likely experienced how buggy mobile ads can be. They appear when they want to and rarely lead users to the appropriate landing page. Why is this? It is quite simple. The ad networks let you integrate their SDK without ever knowing your name, what kind of app you have, or what devices it supports. No human interaction at all. At inneractive, when you integrate our SDK is when the human interaction increases. We test your app, tweak the ad placement, then test it some more. If it is not all running smoothly, users won’t click. If users don’t click, you don’t get paid as much as you should, and then the way we see it, we have failed. We do everything to ensure that the superior app you created remains superior with our ads integrated.
- All Ads Make you Money: Allow us to tell you an inside secret that all the ad networks know but forgot to mention. You know that 99% fill rate you were promised? You thought you would be making money off of your app 99% of the time. One little detail you missed, 40% of those ads are what are called “House ads”, and generate zero revenue for you. With inneractive, our 99% fill rate is just that, 99% of the time you will be generating revenue. We have no house ads, only ads that help you maximize revenue. After all, that is what we do best.
- Personal Care: From the second you sign up with inneractive, you will have a human point of contact who can answer all your technical question and take your mobile advertising efforts to the next level. Personal Account Managers handle all aspects of your account from the QA, ad placement, technical difficulties, and inquiries of any kind. That is all part of our philosophy that our customers and partners are our developers and we are on their side.
- Global Potential: You don’t have to be an expert in the mobile advertising world to understand what it means to have advertising partners in over 200 countries. Ad networks operate in one, two, maybe three countries, and when someone downloads your app outside of those locations, that person either sees no ad or an ad that is completely irrelevant to them. That means less clicks, which as you know translates into less money for you. inneractive has local partners around the world, which enables us to serve local and relevant ads to your users, which not only increases clicks, but offers a superior user experience.
- CTR: OK enough talking, let’s get down to bottom line numbers. inneractive, due to all the factors mentioned above, consistently provides developers with a CTR that is significantly higher than anyone else in this space. We see numbers that sometimes astound even us. Because your users are getting relevant ads on a global scale and the ads are placed in optimal locations within your app, users click 3% of the time and sometimes even higher. There, that is the bottom line, more clicks, more revenue for you!
The truth is, we can go on and on since as mentioned above, there really is no comparing inneractive to an ad network. After all is said and done, other companies in this space have a whole list of interests, some conflicting, when serving mobile ads. At inneractive, we have one interest and only one interest, to make you more money from your mobile apps.
Have you signed up with inneractive yet? If not, head on over here and begin the process, you can thank us later. You can also interact with our team on Facebook and Twitter, where we are always listening.
Please share your thoughts in the comments or on Twitter, Google+, or Facebook where we are always listening.
In addition, to sign up with inneractive and start monetizing your free apps now, click here.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
There are no trackbacks on this entry.